1) If I use butcher paper as a table covering, leaving out pens for the children to color, will people think I’m creative or cheap?
2) When the manager hands you a bottle of water to give to your choking baby, do you have to pay for it? Because if you do, I just shoplifted.
3) If I serve two-buck Chuck as my holiday party’s wine, will anyone be offended? And by offended, I mean drink less so that I don’t have to buy more than two bottles?
4) Does it count as dusting if you just blow real hard at flat surfaces?
5) Cheese plus cereal makes a complete meal, right? Bread, protein, dairy… wait, how many food groups are there?